After School Care Service is a childcare service open to all Mereworth Community Primary School children and is run by Miss Fulton and Mrs Leadbetter on school premises.
On arrival, children will be provided with a small snack and a drink. We have a range of activities including crafts, games, outside play, I.C.T, use of the school library, and to finish off the week, a DVD night!
All staff are DBS approved and checked, and work within the school during the day and have a good rapport with the children. Here’s what some of the children think about the After School Care Service:
Times and Prices
Here is a brief description of the After School Care Service times and prices.
There are three time slots available, they are:
- 3:10/3:20 pm – 4:45pm – £5.00 (Per child)
- 4:45 pm – 6:00pm – £5.00 (Per child)
- 3:10/3:20 pm – 6:00pm – £10.00 (Per child)
Late pickup after 6:00pm will incur an additional fee of £5.00.
Booking and payment must be made in advance.
Further details can be obtained in the registration pack (link in the Downloads section below or obtained from the School Office).
Ways to pay:
- Online at Tucasi Scopay
- Cash (to the ASCS team or School Office)
- Cheque (to the ASCS team or School Office; cheques made payable to “Mereworth Community Primary School”)
Here are the downloads for the After School Care Service.
- After School Booking Form Term 6 2017
- After School Booking Form Term 4 2017
- After School Care Service Contract
- After School Care Service Registration Pack