Bad Weather Update for Friday 2nd March

Please click this post to view an important message regarding bad weather arrangements for Friday 2nd March 2018.

Dear Parents/Carers,

As there is more localised snowfall predicted overnight, we are currently unable to make a decision about the school opening tomorrow. We will ensure a decision is made and communicated to parents via the Teachers2Parents system and posted to the website by 7:15am tomorrow.

If we do open, children may bring winter clothing and suitable footwear (wellies etc.) for outdoor play.

If we are open there will be no Breakfast Club as we cannot get the paths clear for this, and no After School Club.

We apologise for the inconvenience this may cause you,


Kind regards,

Mereworth SLT

Psst… here’s some photos from our snowy breaks today! We all had lots of fun in the snow.