Please click this post to view an important message regarding bad weather arrangements for Thursday 1st March 2018.
As there is more localised snowfall predicted overnight, we are currently unable to make a decision about the school opening tomorrow. We will ensure a decision is made and communicated to parents via the Teachers2Parents system and posted to the website by 7:15am tomorrow.
If we do open, children may bring winter clothing and suitable footwear (wellies etc.) for outdoor play.
If we are open there will be no Breakfast Club as we cannot get the paths clear for this, and no After School Club.
We apologise for the inconvenience this may cause you,