This week we have a lot going on! Click this post to find out more.
Monday 15th October
- 3:30pm FOMS christmas fair planning meeting at school – please come and support FOMS!
- 9:00am Year 2 SATS meeting for parents
Tuesday 16th October
- 5:00pm Year 2 SATS meeting parents
Thursday 18th October
- Year 1 class trip to the National History Museum. Arrive at school for 8:15am and go straight to the classroom.
- 8:00pm FOMS christmas fair planning meeting at The Spitfire @ Kings Hill, please come and support the FOMS.
Friday 19th October
- 1:45pm Whole school Harvest Festival – school hall.
Monday 29th October
- Year R + 6 National Child Measurements Programme (Heights and weights with the school nurse)
Tuesday 30th October
- FOMS Pumpkin carving: details to be confirmed.
Wednesday 31st October
- Year 3 + 4 Class trip to Legoland, arrive at school for 8am and go straight to class. The children will return to school for approximately 4:30pm.
Fridat 2nd November
- Year 2 Class fundraiser in the playground after school – Halloween Treats.