After a half term break we hope to see you all back on the 19th of February ready for some great learning! Click this post to see what’s going on!
Monday 19th February
- First day back of Term 4 everyone!
Wednesday 23rd February
- The Maths No Problem Parent workshop is today for parents of children in Years R through to 6. It starts at 4:30pm and lasts 1 hour, finishing at 5:30pm. Please speak to the office if you have any queries as you will need to sign up to attend this workshop.
Friday 23rd February
- It’s the day of the FOMS disco! Details are to be confirmed, so watch this space!
And the following week, we have…
Monday 26th February
- The Year 6 class trip to the Wide Horizons centre at Horton Kirby!
Wednesday 28th February
- Years R through to 6 have a Skipping workshop today!
Thursday 1st March
- Years 5 and 6 are giving an assembly all about internet safety and staying safe with technology. All parents of children in Years 5 and 6 are welcome to attend, at 2:30pm.