Here’s our data outcomes for the 2015-16 Academic Year:
2016 Key Stage 2 ATTAINMENT results
- Reading at expected standard = 88% and high level of attainment = 28%
- Writing at expected standard = 94% and high level of attainment = 16%
- Mathematics at expected standard = 75% and high level of attainment = 19%
- Grammar Punctuation and spelling at expected standard = 88% and high level of attainment = 25%
- Reading/Writing/Maths combined at expected standard = 72%
2016 Key Stage 2 PROGRESS results
- Reading: average progress = 1.5
- Writing: average progress = 1.0
- Mathematics: average progress = – 0.2
2016 Average Scaled Score
- 2016 Average Scaled Score in Reading = 106
- 2016 Average Scaled Score in Mathematics = 104
- 2016 Average Scaled Score in grammar, punctuation and spelling = 106
2016 Key Stage 1 ATTAINMENT results
- Reading at expected standard = 70% and high level of attainment = 23%
- Writing at expected standard = 67% and high level of attainment = 10%
- Mathematics at expected standard = 70% and high level of attainment = 21%
2016 Year 1 Phonics Screening Check results
- 93% of pupils passed this test
2016 EYFS ATTAINMENT results
|End of Early Years Foundation Stage 2016||% at Expected and above|
|Listening and Attention||89|
|Health and self-care||96|
|Moving and Handling||89|
|Self-confidence and Self-awareness||96|
|Managing feelings and Behaviour||93|
|Shapes, Space, and Measures||86|
|People and Communities||86|
|Exploring and Using Media||96|
|% of cohort achieving the Good Level of Development Indicator (GLD) = 82%|
Mereworth Community Primary School: Kent Test Data Outcomes for Year 6:
The following data shows the Kent Test Pass Rates for the school in the format Year: Percentage.
- 2015-16: 42%
- 2014-15: 41% (New Test introduced)
- 2013-14: 53%
School attainment 2015
The best primary schools in Kent have been revealed by the Department for Education.
The statistics shows how pupils in primary schools are performing in reading, writing and maths.
Primary schools’ performance has been assessed based on the percentage of pupils who achieved level 4 or above in reading, writing and maths at key stage 2 in 2015.
Level 4 indicates the pupil can spell, has started to use grammatically complex sentences and write in full sentences. In maths they need to be able to multiply and divide whole numbers by 10 or 100 and use simple fractions and percentages.
In 2015 we achieved 100% for Level 4 and above (30 pupils) in Reading, Writing, and Mathematics.
This means we are in the Top 5 Primary Schools in Kent!
This is where you can find information about our attainment. This information is for 2014-15 Key Stage 1 & 2.
|KS2 L4+ combined Reading, Writing and Maths||100%|
|KS2 L5 combined Reading, Writing and Maths||37%|
|KS2 L4+ Spelling, Punctuation, Grammar (SPAG)||97%|
|KS1 L2B+ Reading||86%|
|KS1 L2B+ Writing||83%|
|KS1 L2B+ Maths||90%|
|EYFS % of children achieving a Good Level of Development (GLD) at end of Reception||79%|
Our Year 6 2014-15 SAT results are as follows:
|SPaG: 97%/ 83%/ 13%
Reading: 100%/ 73%/ 3%
Writing: 100%/ 47%/ 7%
Maths: 100%/ 53%/ 13%
The percentage of pupils who have improved by 2 or more levels between KS1 and KS2:
97% of the school cohort 2015 achieved at least 2 levels of progress in reading 100% in writing and 93% in maths.
These figures are above the national percentages. 33% made 3 or more levels of progress in reading, 53% in writing and 37% in maths.
The percentage for writing is also above the national figures but only in line for reading and maths.