Who are the FOMS?
The FOMS are an enthusiastic committee of parents who are elected at our Annual General Meeting to help with fundraising, school events, sports day and many more.
We work closely with the school to provide extra budgets for each class, and refreshments on days such as sports day and the sponsored walk.
Info to come!
Our committee is made up of the following members:
- Joint Chairman: Katie Wilson & Sue Boyles
- Treasurer: Lisa Affleck
- Secretary: Emma Northcott
Schedule of events 2017-18:
November 2017 News:
- Second-Hand uniform sale! Thanks to everybody who came to the second-hand uniform sale. We have raised another £40 for the school- well done!
- Film Night Success! Well done to everyone who came to the FOMS film night! We raised £240 for the school!
Help Mereworth Fundraise the Easy Way!
To help us fundraise, an easy way you can help is by buying your usual shop through EasyFundraising! To find out how to do this, follow the instructions below:
- Head to https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/mereworthcps/ and join for free.
- Every time you shop online, go to easyfundraising site first to find the site you want and start shopping.
- After you’ve checked out, that retailer will make a donation to your good cause for no extra cost whatsoever!
There are no catches or hidden charges and Mereworth CP School will be really grateful for your donations.
To see a poster about this EasyFundraising idea, please click the following link: Mereworth CP School Easy Fundraising Challenge
Thank you for your support,