Power For Good
During assemblies and PSHE lessons, we will be discussing issues around bullying and how we are all powerful enough to individually or collectively stop bullying and create the best world possible. This is to do with the Anti Bullying Week which is the 14th to 18th of November.
The Aims for the “Power of Good” theme are:
- To support children and young people to use their Power for Good – by understanding the ways in which they are powerful and encouraging individual and collective action to stop bullying and create the best world possible.
- To help parents and carers to use their Power for Good – through supporting children with issues relating to bullying and working together with schools to stop bullying.
- To encourage all teachers, school support staff and youth workers to use their Power for Good – by valuing the difference they can make in a child’s life, and taking individual and collective action to prevent bullying and create safe environments where children can thrive.
Here are some RE and PSHE pictures of our pupils:
Please choose from the following options.
Curriculum for PSHE
Relationships and Changes
Relationship and Changes – websites
National Curriculum for RE
40 Acts – Lent
Curriculum Coverage for RE
- Planned Curriculum Coverage for Key Stage 1
- Planned Curriculum Coverage Key Stage 2
- Planned Curriculum Coverage Year 6
If you would like to view the subject newsletters please visit the newsletter page here: Newsletter Archive