Forms for all Parents to Complete
- Admissions Form
- Medical and Dietary Information
- Ethnicity and Religion Information
- Home / School Agreement
- Consent for Use of Photographic Images
- General Consent Form
- e-Safety Rules and Agreement
- Eligibility Check for Free School Meals
- School Dinners Special Diets (only complete if applicable to your child)
- Parent Handbook 2020-21
- SCOPAY Parent Guide – Managing Your Account
- SCOPAY Parent Guide – Making Payments
- Mereworth Uniform List
- Uniform ordering and measuring guide
We have arranged several taster sessions during the Summer Term 2021 to help you and your child familiarise yourselves with the school staff, building, and routines. Please see your individual welcome letter for the dates of your child’s sessions.
Please note: these taster sessions are based on the government’s current roadmap out of lockdown, and assume that the planned removal of all legal limits on social contact (currently scheduled for on or after 21st June 2021) will proceed as planned. If the government advice changes between now and then, we will revise these plans accordingly and keep you fully updated.
Starting School at Mereworth
We hope you and your child enjoy looking through our Starting School e-book. When you see a … in the caption text, click on it to see all the information.
A snapshot of Reception Class, featuring some of our lovely Year R children.