Every maintained school must publish specific information on its website to comply with The School Information (England) (Amendment) Regulations 2012. Details shown are available from other sections of the school website but have been collated here for ease of reference and to support pre-inspection preparation by Ofsted.
- School contact details
- Financial Information
- Remote Learning
- COVID-19 Catch Up Premium
- Admission arrangements
- Ofsted reports
- Performance tables
- Learning Zone Tab > Curriculum Overviews > Individual Curriculum Pages
- Behaviour Principles & Policy
- Pupil Premium impact reports and current strategy
- PE and Sport Premium for Primary Schools
- SEN Information Report 2020-21
- Charging and remissions policy
- Values and ethos
- Equality Policy
The following information is required to be published by other statutes, recommended ‘good practice’ or is supportive to Ofsted pre-inspection:
- Achievements against national quality marks
- Term dates
- Staff list
- Governors’ Register of Interests
- Latest news
- Parents’ Views
We also have a page detailing how we use data and comply with GDPR.
Requests for copies
If a parent requests a paper copy of the information on the school’s website, this will be provided free of charge.
Please contact Mrs A Stephenson or Mrs E Beaumont in the school office using the following form to request paper copies of any information featured on this website.